Free Part (pick up or pay for shipping)

  • markbohrer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      I sold my 1987 Pontiac 6000 a year or so ago. While cleaning out the
      garage I ran across some parts for that car. Among them are a Bosch
      Passenger side headlight and some other used parts. They are free to
      anyone who wants to pick them up or will pay for shipping. You have to
      take the whole box. I live in Stone Mountain Georgia. PM me.
    • Brian R
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2008
        Is that in the area of Gainesville, GA? I might be in that area in a couple days..
        Brian