Re: Rare 6000 Part: God Bless eBay!

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 195 , Nov 5, 2002
      hey everyone, I was at the kunkyard the other day looking for
      parts. I saw a number of Buicks Impalas that had memory seats. the
      buicks were early 90s and the Impala was a 93. I've even heard that
      mem seats were stuffed into the Bravada at one time. Just puting
      this out for those looking for "parts."

      what was I in the yard for?--the fule line for my carb on my 2.8
    • lapurr_n_smurf
      Message 195 of 195 , Nov 28, 2005
        Not trying to take a sale away from repo here or anything. But I have
        to mention that there is a new 6000 gas tank on ebay for 44 bucks. As
        well as 2 Fog lights. There is also a grill for a 82 6000.

        Brian

        --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, "architect_bd99"