6000 se awd for sale

  • flynndj88
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
      i have a 1990 6000 se awd for sale maroon gray interior clean inside
      very minimal rust abs pump leaking no reverse tires good less than 15
      minutes from the ohio river 450.00 obo hopefully pics to come
    • Don
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
        --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, "flynndj88" <flynndj88@...> wrote:

        > i have a 1990 6000 se awd for sale maroon gray interior clean inside
        > very minimal rust abs pump leaking no reverse tires good less than 15
        > minutes from the ohio river 450.00 obo hopefully pics to come

        Yes PLEASE send pics. I would like them to my email if at all possible.
        redline@....
        How does it RUN?

      • wmichaelhoney
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
          please send me pics also nue2allthis@...
          --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, "flynndj88" <flynndj88@...> wrote:

          > i have a 1990 6000 se awd for sale maroon gray interior clean inside
          > very minimal rust abs pump leaking no reverse tires good less than 15
          > minutes from the ohio river 450.00 obo hopefully pics to come

        • HTB33
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
            Me too please!

            --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, "wmichaelhoney" <wmichaelhoney@...>

          • flynndj88@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 7, 2007
              undefinedflynndj88undefined6000 awdundefined6000 se awd for saleundefinedhere are some pictures of my car for sale the car is located 15 minutes from the ohio river about 1 minute from I-71

              As the recipient, you can download, re-share and order prints and merchandise containing these pictures. Please do not use the owner's pictures in an unexpected way.http://pictures.aol.com/ap/viewShare.do?shareInfo=1uXYxRKKm4RhahXZkCB84KjdoFe4IPLsmGd2NgU%2fO8hWGd%2bBXiXp6w%3d%3d