A-Body.Net Forums down until further notice

  • Fuzzie Dice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      I'm sorry to say that the forums at A-Body.Net are down until I can find time
      to find the problem and put it up and/or get the new forum up (the later is
      more likely). Right now I have a LOT to do at work with two project deadlines,
      one which has to be done before the end of the week as it's going live on the
      8th. Therefore there's *no* time to work on the forum right now.

      When will it be back up? I'm not sure yet. I'll try to get this done as soon as
      I can but I really am too busy at the moment to do anything other than make an
      announcement or two.

      I'll let people here know when it'll be back up. Check FuzzieDice.com for
      further announcements or A-Body.Net (the main web site at http://a-body.net).

      Sorry for the inconvenience. I *am* going to work on it soon. But I need to get
      things done for work first.

      ~ Fuzzie Dice ~
      ByteBin.Net
      FuzzieDice.com
      A-Body.Net
      Digital Girl Artificial Intelligence Forum:
      http://www.digitalgirl.co.uk/

      http://mail.yahoo.com