Re: [The 6000 Club] tips on finding an AWD 6000

  • Arthur Floyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      Try to find a low mileage/rust free one. Check for good rear air struts/system. Smooth shifting well maintained cars with service records are even better.

      I bought a rust free Texas 1990 6000 SE w AWD 18 months ago. The frame and undercarriage are immaculate and totally rust free. It is unusual to find such a car but they are out there. A.J./gmawdguy

      aannwwaarr <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      any tips for someone looking for an AWD 6000?

      thanks