CHEEP ECU

  • wrench_madison
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      I found a stand alone ecu for about 200USD. You have to put it
      together though.
    • Fuzzie Dice
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
        Where and for what engine? I got the one for Dryden's duker from RockAuto.com
        for around $168 - GM Reman and I had to put it in the original mounting. But it
        worked. :) Got a spare prom for around $40.

        --- wrench_madison <wrench_madison@...> wrote:

        > I found a stand alone ecu for about 200USD. You have to put it
        > together though.

        ~ Fuzzie Dice ~
        ByteBin.Net
        FuzzieDice.com
        A-Body.Net
        Digital Girl Artificial Intelligence Forum:
        http://www.digitalgirl.co.uk/

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • William Lucke
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2006
          He's probably referring to MegaSquirt: http://www.megasquirt.info/

          Build it yourself programmable engine controller. It's an interesting
          idea with an ever-growing list of options and applications.

          Will