Help, maybe?

  • Lyn Pulliam
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
      Does anyone on the list have a 3.1 engine for sale? My mom's car's
      engine is about two inches away from being a casualty, and she loves it
      too much to let it go for scrap. (Can't say much, I'd be the same
      way.) We live in Kentucky, but arranging a pick-up in a nearby state,
      if not our state, is possible. Please let me know.

      --Lyn
    • Matthew Kale
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
        Sorry, I don't.

        >From: Lyn Pulliam <rhaeve@...>
        >To: the6000club@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [The 6000 Club] Help, maybe?
        >Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 17:09:41 -0400
        >
        >Does anyone on the list have a 3.1 engine for sale? My mom's car's
        >engine is about two inches away from being a casualty, and she loves it
        >too much to let it go for scrap. (Can't say much, I'd be the same
        >way.) We live in Kentucky, but arranging a pick-up in a nearby state,
        >if not our state, is possible. Please let me know.
        >
        >--Lyn
      • dzynri
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
          --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, Lyn Pulliam <rhaeve@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone on the list have a 3.1 engine for sale? My mom's
          car's
          > engine is about two inches away from being a casualty, and she
          loves it
          > too much to let it go for scrap. (Can't say much, I'd be the same
          > way.) We live in Kentucky, but arranging a pick-up in a nearby
          state,
          > if not our state, is possible. Please let me know.
          >
          > --Lyn

          ebay
          Up for Bid is a Used 3.1L Engine out of a 94 Pontiac Grand Prix Runs
          Great No Smoke and 98K on it. Any questions email at
          falcksauto@... or call 208-290-5315

          http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/3-1-L-Olds-Buick-Chevy-Pontiac-
          Complete-
          Engine_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33615QQihZ019QQitemZ8069966037QQrdZ
          1QQsspagenameZWDVW
        • Brian R
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
            ebay
            Up for Bid is a Used 3.1L Engine out of a 94 Pontiac Grand Prix Runs
            Great No Smoke and 98K on it. Any questions email at
            falcksauto@... or call 208-290-5315

            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/3-1-L-Olds-Buick-Chevy-Pontiac-
            Complete-
            Engine_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33615QQihZ019QQitemZ8069966037QQrdZ
            1QQsspagenameZWDVW

            The above motor WILL NOT work. However, the following motors will work..

            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-3-1-Liter-V6-Engine-Runs-Good_W0QQitemZ8070140884

            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevy-Lumina-Beretta-3100-3-1-V6-Engine-Transmission_W0QQitemZ8071705321

            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-LUMINA-3-1-ENGINE-AND-TRANNY-COMBO-DEAL_W0QQitemZ8071633474

            The following one is in Kentuckey