Re: [The 6000 Club] Rear Disc Brake Modification

  • D W
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 5:11 AM
      Thanks for the lead Brian. I just now joined the group! Daryl

      Brian R <lapurr_n_smurf@...> wrote: I would suggest you come join us over at another board for the info you need. The member that has extensive knoledge with this recently got banned for reasons i am not going to get into. The board is located at...

      The member you are looking for is MickStan (Jeff) and has done this conversion on his car already..

      Look foward to seeing you there..

      Brian

      sil6000ste <sil6000ste@...> wrote:
      Has anyone modified their 6000 rear brakes from Drum to Disc? I have a
      1989 6000LE Wagon I'd like to convert. Do you know of any kits for the
      6000 to address this? After a preliminary inspection, it appears the
      parking brake cable may be an issue. Any knowledge or comments on this
      would be appreciated. Thanks! Daryl