O/T Wiring diagrams NEEDED

  • JZD_88mph
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      OK, I know this is way off topic but I know some of you guys mess
      with this stuf so please bear with me. I am working on a '93 Pontiac
      Bonneville and NEED the wiring diagrams for the stereo and steering
      wheel radio controls (I am converting the car from non wheel controls
      to...). Any help that could be offered would be of great help. Thanks.
      Jeremiah
      P.S. Since I cant for some reason get the digest to work please
      forward all replies to jzd_88mph@yahoo(dot)com
    • Christopher Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
        It should be the same as the 6000's, if you have them,
        but the Bonneville SSE's I've seen before have the
        climate controls in the steering wheel too. All of
        the controls signal through one wire, usually a orange
        or green/white wire in a separate connector on the
        back of the radio.

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs