Re: The 6000 Club

  • Tracker_66
    Message 1 of 195 , Dec 23, 1999
      Hi! I just found this club and thought I would
      drop in. My mom owns a 1987 6000 S/E with the 2.8L V6
      and we hit 187K miles before we blew the camshaft.
      :-( So we put in a used 2.8L V6 engine from a 1987
      Fiero in it...<br><br>Now we're at 227K and the
      transmission is just about to go and it's top speed is 35 MPH,
      but I don't think it's the transmission.
    • lapurr_n_smurf
      Message 195 of 195 , Nov 28, 2005
        Not trying to take a sale away from repo here or anything. But I have
        to mention that there is a new 6000 gas tank on ebay for 44 bucks. As
        well as 2 Fog lights. There is also a grill for a 82 6000.

        Brian

        --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, "architect_bd99"