Rochester NY A-Body Meet August 20th

  • Fuzzie Dice
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      For those with A-Body cars that can get to the Rochester, NY area, there is
      still going to be a meet at the Gates Memorial Park by St. Theodore's Church on
      August 20th, 2005 at noon.

      If the time/date/location changes, I'll let everyone know but it looks very
      very likely that this is it. Finally. :)

      Please do bring your own food/drink.

      Gates Recreation Rules:

      1. Do NOT enter the enclosed areas, shelters, or ball fields, as those are
      reserved for rentals.

      2. Do NOT drive on the gravel roads where they go into the grassy areas (Stay
      on the main road and parking area). These are only park maintenance access
      roads.

      There is PLENTY of grassy areas to enjoy a picnic, chat, and enjoy the park.
      There is also a playground for the kids that is free for all to use.

      I'll see about posting more information soon on my site.

      Anyone with a GM A-Body style car is welcome to attend.

      ~ Fuzzie Dice ~
      http://FuzzieDice.com/

      http://mail.yahoo.com