pontic service engine soon light

  • jouyquim420
    Message 1 of 195 , Oct 2 7:56 PM
      whats the deal with that light i travel 5 miles on the highway and it goes of can someone explain to me what the deal is with that?
    • lapurr_n_smurf
      Message 195 of 195 , Nov 28, 2005
        Not trying to take a sale away from repo here or anything. But I have
        to mention that there is a new 6000 gas tank on ebay for 44 bucks. As
        well as 2 Fog lights. There is also a grill for a 82 6000.

        Brian

        --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, "architect_bd99"