REAR disc conversion

  • Repoman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 11:27 AM
      Hello folks.

      After doing an emergency front disc brake pad change the other day
      I discovered that I need to replace the brake fluid ( since the body
      on the Gray ghost is reading 175K miles. So I am going to install
      speed bleeders. However since this is a major surgery I was wondering
      if any one knows if a non-AWD version can be converted to read disc
      brakes. I swear that someone once mentioned that the TEAVS II system
      had read disc brake with the correct mounting bolt holes .

      Can anyone provide me with info on this read brake conversion to read
      disc brakes?

      Thanks
      R3P0
    • Brian R
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 2:15 PM
        ANY STE with rear disc brakes, regardless of braking system (ABS or NON) will covert over to any JA2 or JA1 car with minor mods. Dont use the AWD setup thou, as the mounting system is completely diferent.

        Brian

        Repoman <repoman@...> wrote:

        Hello folks.

        After doing an emergency front disc brake pad change the other day
        I discovered that I need to replace the brake fluid ( since the body
        on the Gray ghost is reading 175K miles. So I am going to install
        speed bleeders. However since this is a major surgery I was wondering
        if any one knows if a non-AWD version can be converted to read disc
        brakes. I swear that someone once mentioned that the TEAVS II system
        had read disc brake with the correct mounting bolt holes .

        Can anyone provide me with info on this read brake conversion to read
        disc brakes?

        Thanks
        R3P0

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT