My 6000 LE is for sale

  • Eric D.
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      1990, Metallic blue, ~85k miles. Tilt, cruise, power locks. New battery, alternator, water pump, air & fuel filters within the last year. Located in Michigan. If anyone in the club is interested, let me know and I can get pics and more info.

      Eric

    • kurtakx
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
        Is that a four speed auto car with a 3.1 and full gauge package and
        alloys? How much rust? What condition is the rubber and alignment
        in? Whereabouts are you shooting for price-wise?