Searching for parts

  • bmpugh2000
    Message 1 of 195 , Apr 8, 2001
      I am looking for after market or performance
      parts for my 1987 Pontiac 6000 ste. I have looked
      around on some site, and to no prevail I have come up
      empty handed. I'm hopping that some of you know were I
      can find parts either only line or at retail stores.
      I hope some one out there can help any suggestions
      would help.<br><br>The type of parts that I'm looking
      for are strut tower bar, tie bar and anything to
      improve speed performance, handling and the look of the
    • lapurr_n_smurf
      Message 195 of 195 , Nov 28, 2005
        Not trying to take a sale away from repo here or anything. But I have
        to mention that there is a new 6000 gas tank on ebay for 44 bucks. As
        well as 2 Fog lights. There is also a grill for a 82 6000.

        Brian

        --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, "architect_bd99"