New file uploaded to the6000club

  • the6000club@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 2, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the the6000club
      group.

      File : / Place you bet online now!
      Uploaded by : heritaoraz <heritaoraz@...>
      Description : Securely place your sport bets online. Click above.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      heritaoraz <heritaoraz@...>
    • Jeff Browne
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 18, 2008
        Thanks for the offer, Mike. I'll let you know if my wife thinks we can afford it... things are quite "close" here.

        Jeff