Re: [The 6000 Club] pics of my 84 6000

  • Shawn Rowland
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002
      I'd like to see em but I can't seem to find the link to the pics???

      I have an 84 as well the first one with a V-6 from what I've found out/researched. Mine has been a true "restoration" project for the past 7 years, Now it's on th road.. I'll be posting pics of the "progress" sometime later hopefully.

      thanks, shane

    • jester4666
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2002
        --- In the6000club@y..., Shawn Rowland <snparow@y...> wrote:

        > I'd like to see em but I can't seem to find the link to the pics???
        >
        > I have an 84 as well the first one with a V-6 from what I've found
        out/researched. Mine has been a true "restoration" project for the
        past 7 years, Now it's on th road.. I'll be posting pics of
        the "progress" sometime later hopefully.

        > thanks, shane

      • jester4666
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2002
          well i fixed it....just check the 84 6000 folder