Gas tank?

  • moontan1
    Message 1 of 195 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hi all. I just joined and was wondering if any
      one could tell me what the gas tank capacity is on an
      87 6000 ste with a 2.8. Just picked up the car a
      couple of weeks ago and really dont know any thing about
      it. Also what size battery does it take. The battery
      light comes on at idle but as soon as you bring up the
      r's it goes out. Thanks
    • lapurr_n_smurf
      Message 195 of 195 , Nov 28, 2005
        Not trying to take a sale away from repo here or anything. But I have
        to mention that there is a new 6000 gas tank on ebay for 44 bucks. As
        well as 2 Fog lights. There is also a grill for a 82 6000.

        Brian

        --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, "architect_bd99"