Re: [The 6000 Club] AWD STE GM Training Video

  • Sean Johnson
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2003
      Iwould like one of this disk please. I have a 89 ste
      awd. I think it would be great for me. thanks please
      reply and tell you how i can get one.

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/
    • ste89awd
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2003
        Ok, Eric. So I'll say $17 shipped. If you guys don't care about
        the labels, I can have these ready to go immediately. I'm going to
        have another buddy look at it sometime in the near future and see if
        we can solve the wide screen dilemma (although, it would be pretty
        bad-a$$ on an HD TV - LOL!). If we can make a cleaner version, I'll
        send everyone who buys one now a free copy of the upgrade.

        If you want one, please e-mail me at ste6000awd@... (yes, kids.
        I'm that obsessed) with your name, address, and whether you're
        paying through Paypal, or money order.

        Oh, Kevin. I haven't forgotten about you.
      • Tim Anderson
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 1, 2003
          --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, ste89awd <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Ok, guys. I just moved recently and things are still a bit
          hectic.
          > But I'm ready to start making some copies of the 6000 AWD video
          that

          Does this contain any information that's not in the GM shop manual?
        • ste89awd
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 2, 2003
            Well, it certainly goes into a lot better visual display then the
            shop manuals. You get to physically watch how the rear is taken
            apart. There's little tid-bits of extra info here and there, too.