Race modified 6000

  • bloody_wheels
    Message 1 of 195 , Aug 25, 2000
      I have a 1991 6000 LE 3.1 MPFI V6 with automatic
      trans. I installed headlight covers, custom wheels. I
      want to put dual exhaust with mustang GT tailpipes.
      The car has 170k on it but will kick @$$. I also put
      a CD player in it and it sounds pretty good. I
      installed lights underneath the car and red lights inside.
      The car is grey. E-mail me back for more
      info.<br><br>Bloody
    • lapurr_n_smurf
      Message 195 of 195 , Nov 28, 2005
        Not trying to take a sale away from repo here or anything. But I have
        to mention that there is a new 6000 gas tank on ebay for 44 bucks. As
        well as 2 Fog lights. There is also a grill for a 82 6000.

        Brian

        --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, "architect_bd99"