Grand am seats

  • webserf2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 8:44 AM
      I spotted these on eBay, and was wondering if they'd work in my 6000.
      The fabric looks exactly like the stuff in my car.

      http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2426193223&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

      So what do you think?
    • Keith
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 9:21 AM
        No, DO NOT GET THOSE SEATS!!! Yeah my mom has the exact same seats
        in her 1994 Grand Am SE. They are the most uncomfortable seats
        ever! Only a 4 foot midget would like the way those seats feel, I
        guess they are designed for shorter people. Plus, the fabric is
        quite different from any a-body fabric I've ever seen. If you were
        smart, you would go to the junkyard an pic up a set of AR9 a-body
        seats. Just make sure they are from before 1990 because there was a
        redesign in 1990 for them. We have a 1986 6000 SE with AR9 seats and
        they are much better than the AR9 seats in my 1990 Ciera XC SW. Yeah
        go to the junkyard and look for the RPO code AR9 in the same type of
        fabric as yours.

        Hope you can find some

        Keith
        -1990 Ciera XC SW