hey

  • bobdole77
    Message 1 of 195 , Jun 24, 2000
      i'm a new member.i don't got a 6000 but in a sick
      way i like weird cars.sick meaning mentally.its not
      like i want to marry a 6000 wagon.i heard about this
      kid who was in drivers training and the car was a
      pontiac 6000.he pulled over on to some gravel and neutral
      slammed it.this actually happened.
    • lapurr_n_smurf
      Message 195 of 195 , Nov 28, 2005
        Not trying to take a sale away from repo here or anything. But I have
        to mention that there is a new 6000 gas tank on ebay for 44 bucks. As
        well as 2 Fog lights. There is also a grill for a 82 6000.

        Brian

        --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, "architect_bd99"