hey everybody

  • rhymeswlthorange
    Message 1 of 195 , Apr 15, 2000
      I am a new member to this club.<br>Hello.<br>I
      have the worst still running car in the world!<br>its
      an '87 Pontiac 6000 LE sedan.<br>its gray blue in
      color. <br>and has about seven thousand soda cans on the
      passinger side floor. the drivers side door got hit with a
      trailer type thing a few years ago so it has 2 nice dint
      rows in it now. and it ripped the side veiw off but i
      got another one and put it on there.<br>all the
      rubber trim that runs around the car is falling
      off.<br>but other than that. its a nice ride.
    • lapurr_n_smurf
      Message 195 of 195 , Nov 28, 2005
        Not trying to take a sale away from repo here or anything. But I have
        to mention that there is a new 6000 gas tank on ebay for 44 bucks. As
        well as 2 Fog lights. There is also a grill for a 82 6000.

        Brian

        --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, "architect_bd99"