Junkyard Finds

  • JZD_88mph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hey guys,
      Was at the u-pull-it yard and what did I come across but a very
      nearly complete 1986 pontiac 6000 STE with Anti Lock Brakes!!!! It
      appears to be in fairly good shape including the digi dash and light
      brown/tan/kaki electric seats (drivers side has a seam tear, nothing
      big). If anyone wants something hit me up off list.
      Anyway, gotta run, I hear a fuel pump and fog lights calling me,
      Jeremiah