Re: AWD drivetrain longevity?

  • bmm354
    Message 1 of 195 , Feb 1 8:19 AM
      My name is Brad, I'm 22 and live near Eau Claire,
      Wisconsin. The guy is asking $1690 for the car. According to
      him it's got very little rust, a near-perfect
      interior, the AC still works, and it even has an
      aftermarket sunroof. It was the family car and was very well
      maintained. He even told me that money isn't an issue and
      that he's only asking what he is because of all the
      recent work (new tires and exhaust done within the last
      6 months). I'm just waiting to hear back from him
      if I can look at it tomorrow. We just got some snow
      last night too...
    • lapurr_n_smurf
      Message 195 of 195 , Nov 28, 2005
        Not trying to take a sale away from repo here or anything. But I have
        to mention that there is a new 6000 gas tank on ebay for 44 bucks. As
        well as 2 Fog lights. There is also a grill for a 82 6000.

        Brian

        --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, "architect_bd99"