Hey guys, wat do u think of this stuff?

  • brittney.steele7207@ykregd.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      Well no doubt alot of u reading are going to be a skeptical, but u know I was exactly the same not so long ago, and now I can happily say I was wrong! This thing here: http://www.theplaceuwanttobenow.info/skleh is absolutely amazing, and I managed to get hooked up and within no time i was talking with a number of great gals. Anyways just wanted to say I highly suggest this spot to you all.