Hello all, been a while

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013
      I uh, well... Life got weird, sad and bad for a while there.

      Went to school in Canada. Got a degree. Lost my mom. Got depressed. Now... Well, I am breaking out of it.

      And, oh, I put my story up on Amazon. None of the publishers I talked to would even give the time of day, so I put it up as Kindle book.

      Now we shall see if anything comes of it.

      How is everyone ELSE doing?
    • Susan H. Simko
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013

        Not much different from you, Ed, though I didn’t go to school and get a degree.   I lost my dad in March to suicide.  No idea why as I talked to him the night before and we were laughing and joking.  My stepmom who adored him (and he adored her) doesn’t understand why either.  They were happy, bought a new house for cash last June which was everything they wished for (dad – a screened porch, stepmom – a gourmet kitchen), just bought a new Lexus for cash.  Not a money problem obviously so no real idea why, just some guesses.

        Still having problems accepting it. My head knows he did it, knows he’s gone but my heart still doesn’t want to believe it.

        Hope you do well with your book on Amazon!

        Susan in NC