Rogue Mage RPG - Personal Review

  • RJ
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2012
      I'm still reading it. I bought it from drivethru rpg the day it was posted there, and at Dragoncon yesterday I picked up a SIGNED hardcover edition (sadly my schedule while on vacation down here has not let me make anything Cristina was doing to promote it, or any of her seminars... or meet Faith at the booth where the game is for sale... yet... one more day of Con to go).

      But while I'm still reading it... I must say.

      Awesome... awesome... awesome.

      Great book all around (I've skimmed it a few times and now i'm doing the full blown read through).

      The additional fiction is great, but the quality of the book and rules so far is amazing.

      If you've not got your copy yet, go get it!
    • Randy MacKay
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2012

        :-(

        Well, Worldcon rocks..

        but we have no Faith (nor Christina, or Misty).

        I guess Spokane needs to win the 2015 Worldcon bid so Faith will visit us out West (and we're bidding for Labor Day, so we wouldn't conflict with DragonCon ;-)).

        Glad its going well!

        Hugs!

        Randy & Char

        On Sep 2, 2012 11:07 PM, "RJ" <hanshinoshikaze@...> wrote:

        I'm still reading it. I bought it from drivethru rpg the day it was posted there, and at Dragoncon yesterday I picked up a SIGNED hardcover edition (sadly my schedule while on vacation down here has not let me make anything Cristina was doing to promote it, or any of her seminars... or meet Faith at the booth where the game is for sale... yet... one more day of Con to go).

        But while I'm still reading it... I must say.

        Awesome... awesome... awesome.

        Great book all around (I've skimmed it a few times and now i'm doing the full blown read through).

        The additional fiction is great, but the quality of the book and rules so far is amazing.

        If you've not got your copy yet, go get it!

      • Christina
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2012
          Thanks, for the review< RJ. We are very glad that you like it!

          Please help spread the word! :) Christina

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2012
            I enjoyed my trip out West in July. You guys have some beautiful territory out that way.