Re: [the-enclave] Re: Randy Mac Kay (Need Playtest Names)

  • Randy MacKay
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2012
      Some of the original members have moved on, but I can probably arrange something :-)

      Randy

      SpoCon Guest Relations Team Co-Chair
      www.spocon.org

      WesterCon 65 Guest Relations Team Co-Chair
      July 5 - 8 2012

      Spokane in 2015 WorldCon Bid Committee

      On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Christina <christina@...> wrote:

      Randy, would your group be willing to playtest the adventure going into the Game Master's Guide, too? It's not written yet, but I could forward a draft when it's ready. Also, I can forward you an art-free version of the PH in a few days for you to read over.