Re: Randy Mac Kay (Need Playtest Names)

  • Christina
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2012
      Randy, would your group be willing to playtest the adventure going into the Game Master's Guide, too? It's not written yet, but I could forward a draft when it's ready. Also, I can forward you an art-free version of the PH in a few days for you to read over.
    • Randy MacKay
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4, 2012
        Some of the original members have moved on, but I can probably arrange something :-)

        Randy

        SpoCon Guest Relations Team Co-Chair
        www.spocon.org

        WesterCon 65 Guest Relations Team Co-Chair
        July 5 - 8 2012

        Spokane in 2015 WorldCon Bid Committee