Re: [the-enclave] Randy Mac Kay (Need Playtest Names)

  • spikeyj
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2012
      On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 21:35:46 -0800
      Randy MacKay <eliseo@...> wrote:
      > Ok... years late, but at least I have them for you ;-)
      >
      > Our Spokane play test group consisted of:
      >
      > Randy Mac Kay (GM)
      > Charlene Mac Kay (as Reasha Zhane)
      > Robert McDonnell (as Jesse Holder)
      > Marc Buckley (as Killian)
      > Brad Kane (as Michael Eagleheart)
      > Bruce Kenoyer (as Brother Hope)
      > Dawn Reed-Burton (as Lizbeth James)
      >
      > If there's any other information you'd like on us, let me
      > know :-)

      Randy, was this at a convention? If so, what was the
      convention's name, dates, and location?

      Spike Y Jones, editor, Rogue Mage RPG
    • Randy MacKay
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4, 2012
        No...  This took place at my house :-)

        It was actually one of the first few playtests of the game, oh so long ago LOL  I just kept forgetting to get the names sent in.

        It started out as a SpoCon concom thing, but we brought in a couple of non-SpoCon folks to fill in a couple of spaces....

        Thanks!

        Randy

        SpoCon Guest Relations Team Co-Chair
        www.spocon.org

        WesterCon 65 Guest Relations Team Co-Chair
        July 5 - 8 2012

        Spokane in 2015 WorldCon Bid Committee

        On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 5:44 AM, spikeyj <spikeyj@...> wrote:
        On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 21:35:46 -0800
         Randy MacKay <eliseo@...> wrote:
        > Ok... years late, but at least I have them for you ;-)
        >
        > Our Spokane play test group consisted of:
        >
        > Randy Mac Kay  (GM)
        > Charlene Mac Kay (as Reasha Zhane)
        > Robert McDonnell (as Jesse Holder)
        > Marc Buckley (as Killian)
        > Brad Kane (as Michael Eagleheart)
        > Bruce Kenoyer (as Brother Hope)
        > Dawn Reed-Burton (as Lizbeth James)
        >
        > If there's any other information you'd like on us, let me
        > know :-)

        Randy, was this at a convention? If so, what was the
        convention's name, dates, and location?

        Spike Y Jones, editor, Rogue Mage RPG

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           the-enclave-digest@yahoogroups.com
           the-enclave-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Christina
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 4, 2012
          Thanks, Randy! I'm forwarding the names to the layout person.

          Christina
        • Christina
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 4, 2012
            Randy, would your group be willing to playtest the adventure going into the Game Master's Guide, too? It's not written yet, but I could forward a draft when it's ready. Also, I can forward you an art-free version of the PH in a few days for you to read over.
          • Randy MacKay
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 4, 2012
              Some of the original members have moved on, but I can probably arrange something :-)