Re: [the-enclave] Coming soon ---- Thorn fiction

  • Maria D.
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
      Great

      Maria

      On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 7:37 AM, writerfaithhunter <faith@...> wrote:

      Yep. To be posted here, snippets of the fiction contained in the RPG...
      THORN fiction. :)
      Stay tuned.
      Faith

    • Gail
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012

        OMG  That is so awesome!!!  :D

        --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "writerfaithhunter" <faith@...> wrote:

        > Yep. To be posted here, snippets of the fiction contained in the RPG...
        > THORN fiction. :)
        > Stay tuned.
        > Faith

      • kentishcrone
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
          I live in the UK and I think I read the first couple of Rogue Mage books years ago. I was re-reading some other Faith Hunter stuff and downloaded the first Rogue Mage on my iPad. I tried to download the next couple, and was told by Amazon.co.uk that they were not available in the UK. I can't order the paperbound books either. I did get them - went to a UK based mail order bookstore. But why aren't they available generally in the UK???

          --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Maria D." <ringpop2010@...> wrote:

          > Great
          >
          > Maria
          >
          > On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 7:37 AM, writerfaithhunter <faith@...>wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Yep. To be posted here, snippets of the fiction contained in the RPG...
          > > THORN fiction. :)
          > > Stay tuned.
          > > Faith

        • writerfaithhunter
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2012
            Hey,
            I know it seems weird!
            It's a rights issue.
            I don't have a UK publisher, which is why you can't easily get books there. I hope that will be rectified soon, however. :)
            Faith