Coming soon ---- Thorn fiction

  • writerfaithhunter
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
      Yep. To be posted here, snippets of the fiction contained in the RPG...
      THORN fiction. :)
      Stay tuned.
      Faith
    • Maria D.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012

          OMG  That is so awesome!!!  :D

          --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "writerfaithhunter" <faith@...> wrote:

          > Yep. To be posted here, snippets of the fiction contained in the RPG...
          > THORN fiction. :)
          > Stay tuned.
          > Faith

        • kentishcrone
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
            I live in the UK and I think I read the first couple of Rogue Mage books years ago. I was re-reading some other Faith Hunter stuff and downloaded the first Rogue Mage on my iPad. I tried to download the next couple, and was told by Amazon.co.uk that they were not available in the UK. I can't order the paperbound books either. I did get them - went to a UK based mail order bookstore. But why aren't they available generally in the UK???

            --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Maria D." <ringpop2010@...> wrote:

            > Great
            >
            > Maria
            >
            > On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 7:37 AM, writerfaithhunter <faith@...>wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Yep. To be posted here, snippets of the fiction contained in the RPG...
            > > THORN fiction. :)
            > > Stay tuned.
            > > Faith

          • writerfaithhunter
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 4, 2012
              Hey,
              I know it seems weird!
              It's a rights issue.
              I don't have a UK publisher, which is why you can't easily get books there. I hope that will be rectified soon, however. :)
              Faith