Re: [the-enclave] Re: it's been forever

  • Aleta Turner
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2012
      Unlike y'all, I have no particular need to talk to her, but I miss her "voice".

      Aleta

      On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 11:01 PM, writerfaithhunter <faith@...> wrote:

      Kurt, I've ben tryign to find her too. I owe her for the work on the RPG!

      --
      "Sometimes a tree is actually a deer with twelve horns, standing on a hillock that houses a bird's nest."

      from _The Night Life of Trees_, by Bhajju Shyam, Durga Bai, and Ram Singh Urveti, Tara Publishing, 2006