Re: it's been forever

  • writerfaithhunter
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 30, 2012
      Be tempted, darlin'... Be tempted.
      :)

      --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, Robert Stewart <hanshinoshikaze@...> wrote:

      > Okay... double pdf's or signed copies would be nice, but that 225 level
      > prize when I'll be doing my first DragonCon this year is looking very
      > tempting... and I've got lots of OT on my NEXT paycheck too.
      >
      > very very tempting.
      >
      > --
      > RJStewart

    • Aleta Turner
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 31, 2012
        Unlike y'all, I have no particular need to talk to her, but I miss her "voice".

        Aleta

        On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 11:01 PM, writerfaithhunter <faith@...> wrote:

        Kurt, I've ben tryign to find her too. I owe her for the work on the RPG!

        --
        "Sometimes a tree is actually a deer with twelve horns, standing on a hillock that houses a bird's nest."

        from _The Night Life of Trees_, by Bhajju Shyam, Durga Bai, and Ram Singh Urveti, Tara Publishing, 2006