Re: [the-enclave] Re: it's been forever

  • Kurt Feltenberger
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 29, 2012
      On 1/29/2012 10:42 AM, Christina wrote:
      > Kurt, we have not, and we have tried to make contact. Please let us know if you have any luck and we'll do the same.

      Will do!

      --
      Kurt Feltenberger
      kurt@.../kfeltenberger@...
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 30, 2012
        Kurt, I've ben tryign to find her too. I owe her for the work on the RPG!

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 30, 2012
          Be tempted, darlin'... Be tempted.
          :)

          --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, Robert Stewart <hanshinoshikaze@...> wrote:

          > Okay... double pdf's or signed copies would be nice, but that 225 level
          > prize when I'll be doing my first DragonCon this year is looking very
          > tempting... and I've got lots of OT on my NEXT paycheck too.
          >
          > very very tempting.
          >
          > --
          > RJStewart

        • Aleta Turner
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 31, 2012
            Unlike y'all, I have no particular need to talk to her, but I miss her "voice".

            Aleta

            On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 11:01 PM, writerfaithhunter <faith@...> wrote:

            Kurt, I've ben tryign to find her too. I owe her for the work on the RPG!

            --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, Kurt Feltenberger <kfeltenberger@...> wrote:

            > Speaking of the RPG, has anyone heard from Raven Blackwell recently? I
            > know she was involved and I've been trying to get in touch with her for
            > a while.
            > --
            > Kurt Feltenberger
            > kurt@.../kfeltenberger@...

            > http://www.casademon.org "Before today, I was scared to live, after
            > today, I'm scared I'm not living enough." - Me

            --
            "Sometimes a tree is actually a deer with twelve horns, standing on a hillock that houses a bird's nest."

            from _The Night Life of Trees_, by Bhajju Shyam, Durga Bai, and Ram Singh Urveti, Tara Publishing, 2006