Re: [the-enclave] Re: it's been forever

  • Kurt Feltenberger
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 27, 2012
      Speaking of the RPG, has anyone heard from Raven Blackwell recently? I
      know she was involved and I've been trying to get in touch with her for
      a while.
      --
      Kurt Feltenberger
      kurt@.../kfeltenberger@...
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 27, 2012

        Okay... double pdf's or signed copies would be nice, but that 225 level prize when I'll be doing my first DragonCon this year is looking very tempting... and I've got lots of OT on my NEXT paycheck too.

        very very tempting.

        --
        RJStewart

      • Christina
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 29, 2012
          Kurt, we have not, and we have tried to make contact. Please let us know if you have any luck and we'll do the same.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 29, 2012
            On 1/29/2012 10:42 AM, Christina wrote:
            > Kurt, we have not, and we have tried to make contact. Please let us know if you have any luck and we'll do the same.

            Will do!

            --
            Kurt Feltenberger
            kurt@.../kfeltenberger@...
            http://www.casademon.org “Before today, I was scared to live, after
            today, I'm scared I'm not living enough." - Me
          • writerfaithhunter
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 30, 2012
              Kurt, I've ben tryign to find her too. I owe her for the work on the RPG!

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 30, 2012
                Be tempted, darlin'... Be tempted.
                :)

                --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, Robert Stewart <hanshinoshikaze@...> wrote:

                > Okay... double pdf's or signed copies would be nice, but that 225 level
                > prize when I'll be doing my first DragonCon this year is looking very
                > tempting... and I've got lots of OT on my NEXT paycheck too.
                >
                > very very tempting.
                >
                > --
                > RJStewart

              • Aleta Turner
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 31, 2012
                  Unlike y'all, I have no particular need to talk to her, but I miss her "voice".

                  Aleta

                  On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 11:01 PM, writerfaithhunter <faith@...> wrote:

                  Kurt, I've ben tryign to find her too. I owe her for the work on the RPG!

                  --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, Kurt Feltenberger <kfeltenberger@...> wrote:

                  > Speaking of the RPG, has anyone heard from Raven Blackwell recently? I
                  > know she was involved and I've been trying to get in touch with her for
                  > a while.
                  > --
                  > Kurt Feltenberger
                  > kurt@.../kfeltenberger@...

                  > http://www.casademon.org "Before today, I was scared to live, after
                  > today, I'm scared I'm not living enough." - Me

                  --
                  "Sometimes a tree is actually a deer with twelve horns, standing on a hillock that houses a bird's nest."

                  from _The Night Life of Trees_, by Bhajju Shyam, Durga Bai, and Ram Singh Urveti, Tara Publishing, 2006