Quiet

  • Susan Simko
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011

      Is everyone holding their breath waiting for the new book?  I absolutely love the cover on this one.

      Anyway, not sure why (well, yeah I do know – an effort to keep my inner beast from hurting someone who is asking for it) but I was wondering what was going on with the Rogue Mage Game?  Any news?

      Susan in NC

    • Christina
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 16, 2011
        Hi, Susan:

        The Rogue Mage game is still a go! We are planning on publishing by the end of the year. We have playtested at several local cons at this point, and I will be running another session or two at MACE in High Point, NC, in November. We have a Rogue Mage Facebook page now where we are posting a few updates. Please come by and Like the page if you use FB. Stop by and ask us questions! We will be starting our promotion push very soon.

        --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, Susan Simko <shsimko@...> wrote:

        > Is everyone holding their breath waiting for the new book? I absolutely love the cover on this one.
        >
        > Anyway, not sure why (well, yeah I do know - an effort to keep my inner beast from hurting someone who is asking for it) but I was wondering what was going on with the Rogue Mage Game? Any news?
        >
        > Susan in NC

      • writerfaithhunter
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 16, 2011
          Christina, would you post the FB link here?
          Thanks!
          Faith

          --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Christina" <christina@...> wrote:

          > Hi, Susan:
          >
          > The Rogue Mage game is still a go! We are planning on publishing by the end of the year. We have playtested at several local cons at this point, and I will be running another session or two at MACE in High Point, NC, in November. We have a Rogue Mage Facebook page now where we are posting a few updates. Please come by and Like the page if you use FB. Stop by and ask us questions! We will be starting our promotion push very soon.
          >
          > --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, Susan Simko <shsimko@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Is everyone holding their breath waiting for the new book? I absolutely love the cover on this one.
          > >
          > > Anyway, not sure why (well, yeah I do know - an effort to keep my inner beast from hurting someone who is asking for it) but I was wondering what was going on with the Rogue Mage Game? Any news?
          > >
          > > Susan in NC

        • Christina
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 17, 2011
            Here is the link:

            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rogue-Mage/110157692409628

            I've been posting some updates there. Basically, we have 2 books in the works and a free adventure. Hoping to release the main book in December. It would make a great Christmas gift!!!

            --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "writerfaithhunter" <faith@...> wrote:

            > Christina, would you post the FB link here?
            > Thanks!
            > Faith

          • Randy MacKay
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 17, 2011
              Christina,

              I know its been a long time, but I have to ask again.... did I ever get those names to you from our play testing here in Spokane?

              I know I sent you our feedback, and I think you had some additional conversation with Rob McDonell, but I can't for the life of me remember if I actually go the testing group's names to you....

              [My mind is like a steel.... sieve]

              Randy

              WesterCon 65 Guest Co-Liaison
              July 5 - 8 2012

              Spokane in 2015 WorldCon Bid Committee

              On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 4:42 AM, Christina <christina@...> wrote:

              Here is the link:

              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rogue-Mage/110157692409628

              I've been posting some updates there. Basically, we have 2 books in the works and a free adventure. Hoping to release the main book in December. It would make a great Christmas gift!!!

              --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "writerfaithhunter" <faith@...> wrote:

              > Christina, would you post the FB link here?
              > Thanks!
              > Faith

            • Christina
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 18, 2011
                I doesn't look like I have them listed. Here is what is there so far, and I have some ConCarolinas folks to add:

                Playtesting: Jimmy Ashley, Raven Blackwell, Melissa Braunschweig, Joe Creech, Lori Mason, Bleys Massey, Misty Massey, Todd Massey, Rich Morrison, Ted Owens, Ryan Jackson, Areeta, Mace West 2011: Cudgel Con (March 25-27, 2011; Hickory, NC): Jimmy Ashley, Heath Medlin, Mike McCauley, and members of the Appalachian State Gaming Club (Taylor Edwards, Ben Allred, and Haley Pickrell).

                So, please forward that to me. Thanks very much, Randy!

                --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, Randy MacKay <eliseo@...> wrote:

                > Christina,
                >
                > I know its been a long time, but I have to ask again.... did I ever get
                > those names to you from our play testing here in Spokane?
                >
                > I know I sent you our feedback, and I think you had some additional
                > conversation with Rob McDonell, but I can't for the life of me remember if I
                > actually go the testing group's names to you....
                >
                > [My mind is like a steel.... sieve]
                >
                > Randy
                >
                > WesterCon 65 Guest Co-Liaison
                > July 5 - 8 2012
                > www.conclusionsf.org
                >
                > Spokane in 2015 WorldCon Bid Committee
                > www.spokanein2015.org
                >

                > On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 4:42 AM, Christina <christina@...>wrote:
                >
                > > **
                > >

                > > Here is the link:
                > >
                > > http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rogue-Mage/110157692409628
                > >
                > > I've been posting some updates there. Basically, we have 2 books in the
                > > works and a free adventure. Hoping to release the main book in December. It
                > > would make a great Christmas gift!!!
                > >

                > > --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "writerfaithhunter" <faith@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Christina, would you post the FB link here?
                > > > Thanks!
                > > > Faith

              • Christina
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 21, 2011
                  Randy, are these the names?

                  John Mikucki
                  Theron Weimer
                  Sean Poole
                  Ryan Babiarz
                  Eric Fleming
                  Anthony Wood

                  What is Will's last name (Burns?)?
                • Randy MacKay
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 21, 2011
                    Alas, no, that is not our group...

                    On our list would be me (Randy Mac Kay), Char (my wife), Rob McDonell,
                    and others.

                    If you don't have any of the above names, let me know and I'll dig up
                    the names when I get home from WorldCon.

                    Thanks!

                    Randy

                    --
                    Sent from my mobile device