chapter one

  • writerfaithhunter
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2010
      Chapter oen of Mercy Blade is up at the website...
      www.faithhunter.net
      Faith
    • Maria Durst
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2010
        It was great Faith!  I'm so glad it's only a month away:)

        Maria

        Chapter oen of Mercy Blade is up at the website...
        www.faithhunter.net
        Faith

      • laurieblanchard200
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2011
          Faith,

          I just noticed you have the first chapter up last night and gave it a read. Loved it. Can't wait to buy Mercy Blade. I'll post a page on my blog to let the (five people) who read it know the chapter is up and the book is out!

          Laurie
          www.dangerousromance.onsugar.com

          --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "writerfaithhunter" <faith@...> wrote:

          > Chapter oen of Mercy Blade is up at the website...
          > www.faithhunter.net
          > Faith

        • jacabur1
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 7, 2011
            Laurie you now have another follower by email, never heard of the On Sugar Network until found your web site...

            jackie >_<
            --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "laurieblanchard200" <laurie200@...> wrote:

            > Faith,
            >
            > I just noticed you have the first chapter up last night and gave it a read. Loved it. Can't wait to buy Mercy Blade. I'll post a page on my blog to let the (five people) who read it know the chapter is up and the book is out!
            >
            > Laurie
            > www.dangerousromance.onsugar.com
            >
            > --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "writerfaithhunter" <faith@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Chapter oen of Mercy Blade is up at the website...
            > > www.faithhunter.net
            > > Faith

          • Elaine Ossipov
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 10, 2011

              Hi All,

              I finished Mercy Blade the day before yesterday and I just want to say WHOOHOO!! WOW!!! I WANT MORE!!!

              It is such a wonderful book, and the way it left off, I just can’t wait until the next adventure with Jane/Beast comes out, it’s  going to rock our world isn’t it Faith?

              It’s GREAT!! Go Buy it,

              Lock the Doors

              Turn Off the Phones

              Eat Ice Cream, Cookies and enter Jane’s New Adventure!

              ~elaine