Mercy Blade Book Signings?

  • Christina
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 29, 2010
      Faith, what are your book signing plans for the January Mercy Blade release? Will there be a Rock Hill signing at the former Book Rack (whose new name I cannot remember)?

      Christina
    • writerfaithhunter
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 29, 2010
        Hi Christina, Yes, I will be at the BookNack on Jan6, from 12 to 2:30pm.
        Whoowhoo!
        Come see me!
        Faith

        --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Christina" <christina@...> wrote:

        > Faith, what are your book signing plans for the January Mercy Blade release? Will there be a Rock Hill signing at the former Book Rack (whose new name I cannot remember)?
        >
        > Christina

      • Maria Durst
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 29, 2010
          Where is the BookNack?

          Maria

          Hi Christina, Yes, I will be at the BookNack on Jan6, from 12 to 2:30pm.
          Whoowhoo!
          Come see me!
          Faith

          --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Christina" <christina@...> wrote:

          > Faith, what are your book signing plans for the January Mercy Blade release? Will there be a Rock Hill signing at the former Book Rack (whose new name I cannot remember)?
          >
          > Christina

        • writerfaithhunter
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 29, 2010
            The BookNack is an indie, on Anderson Road, down from York Technical College, across and catercorner from Kentucky Fried Chicken, next to the credit union. There is a good map on Google and Yahoo.
            Faith

            --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, Maria Durst <ringpop2010@...> wrote:

            > Where is the BookNack?
            >
            > Maria
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Randy MacKay
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 29, 2010
              Do you get to travel a bit farther afield for this one, Faith?

              Let your publisher know that we folks out west have money to spend on good books, too ;-)

              Hugs!

              Randy

              On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 1:47 PM, writerfaithhunter <faith@...> wrote:

              The BookNack is an indie, on Anderson Road, down from York Technical College, across and catercorner from Kentucky Fried Chicken, next to the credit union. There is a good map on Google and Yahoo.
              Faith

              --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, Maria Durst <ringpop2010@...> wrote:

              > Where is the BookNack?
              >
              > Maria
              >

              > ________________________________

            • A. Marina Fournier
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 29, 2010
                On Nov 29, 2010, at 3:35 PM, Randy MacKay wrote:

                Do you get to travel a bit farther afield for this one, Faith?

                Let your publisher know that we folks out west have money to spend on good books, too ;-)

                And that some fan in the Bay Area will happily pick you up at the train station and take you wherever you want. I also have a guest room...which would help save on travel costs.

                Marina
              • writerfaithhunter
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 29, 2010
                  Awwww! You guys are so sweet! But, no. My pub says I am not big enough yet! Not even with all your hard work at making me a bestseller. (grins) But if sales are big enough with Mercy Blade ...

                  --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, Randy MacKay <eliseo@...> wrote:

                  > Do you get to travel a bit farther afield for this one, Faith?
                  >
                  > Let your publisher know that we folks out west have money to spend on good
                  > books, too ;-)
                  >
                  > Hugs!
                  >
                  > Randy
                  >
                  > On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 1:47 PM, writerfaithhunter <faith@...>wrote:
                  >

                  > > The BookNack is an indie, on Anderson Road, down from York Technical
                  > > College, across and catercorner from Kentucky Fried Chicken, next to the
                  > > credit union. There is a good map on Google and Yahoo.
                  > > Faith
                  > >
                  > > --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com <the-enclave%40yahoogroups.com>, Maria
                  > > Durst <ringpop2010@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Where is the BookNack?Â
                  > > > Maria
                  > > >

                  > > > ________________________________

                • Susan Simko
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 29, 2010
                    Not even to get up the road a bit to Raleigh/Durham?

                    Susan
                    --------------------------
                    Susan H. Simko
                    shsimko@...
                    Duke University's Fuqua School of Business
                    Durham, NC
                    919-660-7876
                  • writerfaithhunter
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 30, 2010
                      Susa,
                      I *think* StellarCon is in RD...
                      March 4-6. And most of the MagicalWords posters will be there!
                      Faith

                      --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, Susan Simko <shsimko@...> wrote:

                      > Not even to get up the road a bit to Raleigh/Durham?
                      >
                      > Susan
                      > --------------------------
                      > Susan H. Simko
                      > shsimko@...
                      > Duke University's Fuqua School of Business
                      > Durham, NC
                      > 919-660-7876

                    • Christina
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 1, 2010
                        It's being held at the Best Western in High Point, NC:

                        Address
                        Best Western High Point
                        135 South Main St
                        High Point, NC 27260

                        Reservations
                        call 336–889-8888 for Stellarcon room block reservations
                        Rooms
                        $82/night + 13% tax

                        I've never actually gone to Stellar Con, but it's held at the same hotel as the MACE gaming con held in November.

                        --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "writerfaithhunter" <faith@...> wrote:

                        > Susa,
                        > I *think* StellarCon is in RD...
                        > March 4-6. And most of the MagicalWords posters will be there!
                        > Faith
                        >
                        > --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, Susan Simko <shsimko@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Not even to get up the road a bit to Raleigh/Durham?
                        > >
                        > > Susan
                        > > --------------------------
                        > > Susan H. Simko
                        > > shsimko@
                        > > Duke University's Fuqua School of Business
                        > > Durham, NC
                        > > 919-660-7876

                      • writerfaithhunter
                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 2, 2010
                          Christina, you got it! Thanks! I was having Internet problems off and on (mostly on) yesterday and couldn't get anything done.
                          Most of the MagicalWords crew will be there!
                          And -- the first chapter of MB is up at the website.