free short story set in Jane Yellowrock's world

  • writerfaithhunter
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
      Cat Tats, a serial short story, is finished, with Cat tats Part 7 (the final segment) up at the website.
      www.faithhunter.net
      To read all the segments, go to Freebie Short stories and start with Cat Tat's Part one.
      This is my free gift to you, my fans!
      And yes, a short story set in Thorn's world will go up some time this fall.
      :)
      Faith
    • MudEPoz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
        My vote for poor, left out in the cold, Thorn. She wasn't left in the best of places.
        :(
        Mud

      • writerfaithhunter
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
          Thorn gets her own short in the RPG, and I have a short I am planning for her by Christmas.
          Whoowhoo!