Well, wish me luck

  • brathanor
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2010
      I have been away from the Enclave for a while. And there was a good reason. I got my manuscript back from my editor, proofed and rewrote parts of it. And now I have submitted it to a publisher.

      I don't know whether to be relieved, scared out of my mind or just darn tired of staring at a computer screen.

      *whew*

      Now for the hard part though. The waiting.
    • writerfaithhunter
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2010
        Fingers crossed, sweetie!!!!
        Faith

        --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "brathanor" <brathanor@...> wrote:

        > I have been away from the Enclave for a while. And there was a good reason. I got my manuscript back from my editor, proofed and rewrote parts of it. And now I have submitted it to a publisher.
        >
        > I don't know whether to be relieved, scared out of my mind or just darn tired of staring at a computer screen.
        >
        > *whew*
        >
        > Now for the hard part though. The waiting.

      • Kyrstin
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2010
          Best of luck, Brathanor! You can feel relieved that this phase is done. Go do something nice for yourself. I look forward to hearing good news for you in the near future.

          --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "writerfaithhunter" <faith@...> wrote:

          > Fingers crossed, sweetie!!!!
          > Faith
          >
          > --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "brathanor" <brathanor@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have been away from the Enclave for a while. And there was a good reason. I got my manuscript back from my editor, proofed and rewrote parts of it. And now I have submitted it to a publisher.
          > >
          > > I don't know whether to be relieved, scared out of my mind or just darn tired of staring at a computer screen.
          > >
          > > *whew*
          > >
          > > Now for the hard part though. The waiting.

        • Sarah and Melanie Noneofyourbusiness
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2010
            Good Luck! May the literary Gods be on your side. :o)

            S/BB

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2010
              THE BEST OF LUCK AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GET THE GOOD WORK SOON...

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 3, 2010
                From my POV, if you've finished a book, you have cause to cheer.
                Then again, if you finish a text (and aren't the writer) you have cause to cheer!
                You Go!
                Mud