Perfect timing

  • writerfaithhunter
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2009
      Perfect timing for Halloween....

      Our own Christina has a great offering! A free copy of her e-book, Leaf Letters, is available to the first 12 people who are willing to write a blog review (no strings attached). All you have to do to get the free novel is promise a blog post by 10.31.09, and send her a link to the post. Email requests for copies to: cstiles1@...
      Book Blurb:
      Ellen Howlett has been Martin Smythe's neighbor for only a few months, but already she lusts for him. Unfortunately, the handsome banker thinks she's an unemployed, crazy cat lady with a penchant for dumping leaves in his yard. Ellen can't keep her mind off Martin, but there's little hope for romance when Bastard Kitty, her furry child, keeps prancing all over the man's new BMW and leaving scratches! The two have nothing in common but arguments over the damn cat.

      Still, Grandmother Wagner's spirit, who resides in the house with Ellen, won't rest until the two are hitched—or so says her friend Sam, who sees dead people. What's a girl to do?

      Excerpt link: http://www.sugarandspicepress.net/index.php?main_page=page&id=44

      Let's support our pal, okay? AND get a free read.
      Faith
    • MARIA DURST
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2009
        Sounds like a good idea....Faith, did you see where Kim Harrison placed in the 31 Days of Halloween Favorite Author contest so far??? She won last week.....

        Maria

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2009
          Yea Miz KIM!!!!!