FINISHED!!!!!!!

  • Faith Hunter
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
      I finished Blood Cross today!!!!! The penultimate fight-with-evil scene is done and in the can. (Like the film can, not the garbage can or the tiolet.)
      I write the epilogue and start the first rewrite tomorrow!
      Whoowhoowhoo!!!!!
      Faith
    • Kim Harrison
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
        Congrats! Faith, that's wonderful!
        Cyber Champaign all around!
        --Kim
        >I finished Blood Cross today!!!!! The penultimate fight-with-evil scene is
        >done and in the can. (Like the film can, not the garbage can or the
        >tiolet.)
        > I write the epilogue and start the first rewrite tomorrow!
        > Whoowhoowhoo!!!!!
        > Faith

      • Sarah and Melanie Noneofyourbusiness
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
          Congratulations my friend. Can't wait to read it.  The fave lines are just NOT cutting it. :o)

          S/BB

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2, 2009
            YAY!!!!

            Gratz. Now the really fun parts begin :)

            Edward

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 2, 2009
              --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Faith Hunter" <faith@...> wrote:

              > I finished Blood Cross today!!!!! The penultimate fight-with-evil scene is done and in the can. (Like the film can, not the garbage can or the tiolet.)
              > I write the epilogue and start the first rewrite tomorrow!
              > Whoowhoowhoo!!!!!

              Yeah! Now only months of rewrites to go! ;>

              Raven
            • Aleta Turner
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 2, 2009
                Woohoo!

                Aleta

                On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Faith Hunter <faith@...> wrote:

                I finished Blood Cross today!!!!! The penultimate fight-with-evil scene is done and in the can. (Like the film can, not the garbage can or the tiolet.)
                I write the epilogue and start the first rewrite tomorrow!
                Whoowhoowhoo!!!!!
                Faith

                .

                ~~~~~~~~
                "When the rain of compassion falls, even a desert
                becomes an immense, green ocean."
                --Thich N'hat Hanh

              • Faith Hunter
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 2, 2009
                  Spoilsport!
                  Nah. Just kidding. I already started, Raven, adding a chapter I feel I need to tie up loose ends and an epilogue.
                  Faith