Re: Ignoring you

  • Faith Hunter
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008
      Young girls...
      With catchup and fries?
      Sorry.
      Long and wonderful weekend. I'll blog about it this week on
      www.magicalwords.net. For now let me say -- it isn't often writers at
      a con, on a panel, get slaphappy and start laughing so badly that
      they (we) are crying, can't breathe, giggling...
      It was a blast. A total blast. I am still trying to process it all.
      More later.
      Faith

      --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, Edward Wilson <brathanor@...>
      wrote:

      > Her bad guys. And I have to admit there are a few in my world who
      like to indulge in the old draconic ideals, you know, terrorizing the
      countryside, eating young girls, that kind of thing...
      > The Assembly takes a dim view of that however.  And they have
      lots of means of keeping wayward wyrms in check... and balance :)

      > Ed

    • Sarah and Melanie Noneofyourbusiness
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008
        And what's wrong with serving kids with ketchup and fries? Seems to me, that other than on pizza, that is the best way to have them.  *grins*

        Glad you had a giggling good time.  Can't wait to hear more.  Just try not to every laugh so hard in public that you wet your pants.  That never leaves your audience with quite the same view of you that you might wish them to remember.  hehe

        S/BB

        wrote:

        > Her bad guys. And I have to admit there are a few in my world who
        like to indulge in the old draconic ideals, you know, terrorizing the
        countryside, eating young girls, that kind of thing...
        > The Assembly takes a dim view of that however.&nbsp; And they have
        lots of means of keeping wayward wyrms in check... and balance :)
        > &nbsp;
        > Ed

      • Faith Hunter
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008