Uuuum...hi? o.o;

  • stupid_raisins_109
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 6:53 PM
      So hi, I just picked up your books, Faith, and I must say I absolutely
      love them with all my heart. They are some of the greatest I have read
      in a long time. I would say they top all but LOTR (Thats not even in
      the same category though so it is technically discounted, which I
      guess would make me look like sort of an ass <_<) Anyway! I just
      joined the group, and am currently working on the Seraphs, only about
      10 pages in. I finished Bloodring literally about 1 hour ago. I ended
      up crying at several parts, laughing at others etc etc. Its the
      perfect combo of emotions. Thanks for writing them! ^_^ Great reads, I
      own all three already and can't wait to get farther into them. So,
      anyway, I just figured I'd post a "Hi, I'm new" post so everyone knows
      I'm here =P I'll try to stay active and keep reading ^_^
    • Faith Hunter
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2 6:56 AM
        Morning Raisins!
        I am so happy to have you here, (and all of our recent silent lurkers)
        and am doing the writers happy dance over your enjoyment. I am out of
        town until later in the week, so if I am slow to respond, it is because
        I am limited to how oftan I can do email. If you have comments or
        questions, however, feel free to post them here and some of the long
        time fans will answer or comment back. Everyone here is always careful
        not to give spoilers, so don't worry that we'll give anything away.
        Have fun!
        Faith
        --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "stupid_raisins_109"
        <stupid_raisins_109@...> wrote:

        > So hi, I just picked up your books, Faith, and I must say I absolutely
        > love them with all my heart. They are some of the greatest I have read
        > in a long time. I would say they top all but LOTR (Thats not even in
        > the same category though so it is technically discounted, which I
        > guess would make me look like sort of an ass <_<) Anyway! I just
        > joined the group, and am currently working on the Seraphs, only about
        > 10 pages in. I finished Bloodring literally about 1 hour ago. I ended
        > up crying at several parts, laughing at others etc etc. Its the
        > perfect combo of emotions. Thanks for writing them! ^_^ Great reads, I
        > own all three already and can't wait to get farther into them. So,
        > anyway, I just figured I'd post a "Hi, I'm new" post so everyone knows
        > I'm here =P I'll try to stay active and keep reading ^_^

      • Aleta Turner
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2 7:30 AM
          Hi Raisins, and welcome to The Enclave! We alsways like to see new faces... err
          screennames. :) Since you like Ms. Faith's books, spread the word - the more
          fans she has, the more likely the publishers are to let her write us more books.
          =D

          Aleta

          ~~~~~~~~
          "If we agree in love, there is no disagreement that can do us any injury, but if we do not, no other agreement can do us any good."
          - Hosea Ballou
        • Edward Wilson

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 2 6:03 PM
              Now you're talking, Aleta!!!!
              Okay. I've been holding it in. Are you my cousin, Aleta Fungue?
              I mean, I don't think so, but you are just so nice maybe you are
              family?
              faith
              --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Aleta Turner"
              <aletamosquito@...> wrote:

              > Hi Raisins, and welcome to The Enclave! We alsways like to see new
              faces...
              > err
              > screennames. :) Since you like Ms. Faith's books, spread the word -
              the more
              > fans she has, the more likely the publishers are to let her write
              us more
              > books.
              > =D
              >
              > Aleta
              >
              > ~~~~~~~~
              > "If we agree in love, there is no disagreement that can do us any
              injury,
              > but if we do not, no other agreement can do us any good."
              > - Hosea Ballou

            • Aleta Turner
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 2 6:18 PM
                Oh that's sweet, Faith! As far as I know though, we're not
                biological kin. We can be Internet family though! :) That's
                neat you have a cousin Aleta - there aren't that many of
                us around.

                Aleta

                --
                ~~~~~~~~
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 3 6:37 AM
                  You are so right.I didn't think my cuz read fiction, and it would
                  have been an amazing surprise.