Re: [the-enclave] I just got my edition of Host in today

  • Aleta Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      I wa in my local B&N day-before-yesterday and ordered
      it there. They said it would be about three days. I can't
      wait!

      Aleta

      On 10/31/07, liamblkjack <liamblkjack@...> wrote:

      > I got it in from B&N.com at 2ish today and have been unable to put it
      > down. Im a bit of a slow reader...but the way that the story goes I'm
      > already over half way through. To me this is better than Seraphs and
      > Bloodring simply because the story is progressing. Oh and btw if
      > anyone wants a copy of the book and orders things online you can get
      > it from textbookx.com and barnesandnoble.com it got to me in about 2
      > days. I hope these books continue...or atleast something like them,
      > the writing style is a joy to read, the only problem I ever have is
      > not wanting to put the book down and then finishing the book quickly
      > and not having another one to read.
      >
      > Meghan

      ~~~~~~~~
      "Finish each day and be done with it. You
      have done what you could. Tomorrow is a
      new day; begin it well and serenely and
      with too high a spirit to be encumbered
      with your old nonsense."