Re: [the-enclave] Re: after party at SCWW

  • Judith Bienvenu
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi Faith and the group!

      Melnaie and I are now in the tiny town of Martin Dameral in Devon, England. We had a wonderful couple days in London where we hooked up with alphawolf from the Hollows group!

      Then off to Exeter, which has the most amazing Gothic Cathedral! It was more beautiful than Westminster Abbey and you could actually feel the presence of something greater. It did not hurt that the choir and orchestra was practising for the evening Brahms 2 Mass later that evening. WOW, the accoustics were amazing.

      We drove <<gasping in terror>> up to Holsworthy where we found a grocer and headed into our home away from home for a week.. Yes, it's true, driving on the left in truly scary. The roundabouts almost gave me a heart attack! The roads out here in the country are very narrow with high hedgerows on either side that block most views of oncoming traffic! Fun and games. We are taking a down day today to do laundry and catch up on sleep. Off to the coast tomrrow and to some ruins.

      Hope all is well, take care.

      Judy and Melanir aka blackcattoes and grigginwingfeathers

      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 1, 2007
        Sigh.....
        It sounds wonderful!!!!
        Faith
        --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, Judith Bienvenu

        > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with
        Yahoo! Autos.