Re: To China in a Sandbox, Was: anthology -- writer dancing!!!

  • Misty
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 1, 2007
      Melanie wrote:

      > <squints at post>
      > Misty's characters might say something like that, wouldn't they? Like:
      >
      > *EMPTY?!?!?*
      > No Grog???
      > Arrrrrrrrgggggg!

      Indeed, lass, it would be a cry of heartbreak and
      frustration...followed by "Row, ye bastards!" as we made all haste for
      shore (or the nearest vessel ripe for plunderin', whichever was
      easier) to lay hands on more rum. *grin*

      Actually, I just finished updating my website, and rum sounds like a
      good idea. If I'm not mistaken, my McAvery brought some to the house
      just yesterday. Y'all keep digging, I'll be right back.

      :) M
    • Steve Kalb
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 1, 2007
        -Congrats on the Anthology!
        I look forward to seeing it, BTW I am getting a picture in my mind
        for the sculpture Thorn's Dream. Lets just say there is a rose and
        alot of purple in it! The sculpture I made from Miss Kim's world
        Jenks'dream; I donated it to an auction for the Ronald Mcdonald house
        to benefit children in need. Kinda cool that her world influenced my
        world that will influence a sick child in needs world!
        Congrats again
        Steve the Smthye