Seraphs

  • Steve Kalb
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2007
      Miss Faith,
      I just finished your book today. I loved it! I am a slow reader, but
      I burned through the last hundred pages, I could not put it down. Your
      use of imaging was great and I caught the "burning bunny" quote.
      I really like your world, it is refreshing and fun to imagine.
      Congratulations, I look forward to your next.

      your faithfull reader (nice pun huh)
      Steve the Smythe from the deep South.

      PS
      Now it is my turn for Holiday, my wife and I are going to get lost in
      the Blue Ridge for a few weeks!
      Cheers
    • Jack
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2007
        Thank you Steve!
        Blue Ridge in summer! Go whitewater running!
        WhooWhoo!
        Have fun.
        Faith

        --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Kalb" <scpfdkalb@...> wrote:

        > Miss Faith,
        > I just finished your book today. I loved it! I am a slow reader,
        but
        > I burned through the last hundred pages, I could not put it down.
        Your
        > use of imaging was great and I caught the "burning bunny" quote.
        > I really like your world, it is refreshing and fun to imagine.
        > Congratulations, I look forward to your next.
        >
        > your faithfull reader (nice pun huh)
        > Steve the Smythe from the deep South.
        >
        > PS
        > Now it is my turn for Holiday, my wife and I are going to get lost in
        > the Blue Ridge for a few weeks!
        > Cheers

      • Raven Blackwell
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2007